Winnipeg Journalists Heading Out

Good news for journalists in Winnipeg.





In the past week it has been announced that Nelly Gonzalez from Global Winnipeg is moving to CBC and Nancy Carlson from CTV Winnipeg is moving on to Global.

Except, these journalists won't be staying in Winnipeg. 

Nelly took a job with CBC as a reporter in Brandon, and Nancy took a job in Alberta as late night anchor with Global Edmonton. 

Nancy's last day is Wednesday, October 19 and begins her new job on October 31. 
Nelly's last day will be Friday, October 28. 

Both reporters have said they are excited about their move.

I got the chance to shadow both of these talented women at election time through opportunities created by CreComm. They were both very professional, kind, and funny and I wish them the very best. I hope to be like them one day and report on TV so I am very glad to have met them. And who knows, maybe one day we will work together. 

What crossed my mind:
1.) I hope a bunch of reporters leave when I am done school so I can get a job. 

What? That's all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment