I like Bartley Kives - Following Journalist, Bartley Kives on Twitter




I follow Winnipeg Free Press urban affairs reporter, Bartley Kives on Twitter and I love it. What I appreciate the most is that he often tweets in a very tongue in cheek manner on topics such as food, politics, Winnipeg specific issues, and sports. 

I value Kives as a journalist, and because I like him, I always read his articles online or in the paper from beginning to end - which isn’t always a given. I have become interested in politics and like to follow what is going on in my own city and province. That is why I can count on facts and updates on Twitter when there is something happening at City Hall, or a debate somewhere in the city. I know I can count on Bartley to say what is really going on.

What I also appreciate about Bartley is that he is a journalist that knows how to use Twitter and use it effectively. He tweets from morning till night, he mentions people properly, and he tweets links to various websites, including the Winnipeg Free Press website, where his articles are published. He uses hashtags all the time, he responds to other people's tweets, posts pictures, and he retweets.  A great follow.

If you don’t follow him on Twitter, you might wanna check him out. @bkives

And if for some reason you live under a rock and are asking the question: "Who the heck is Bartley Kives?" Read the Winnipeg Free Press bio on him here

0 comments:

Post a Comment