What have I been up to? How about this . . .

For the past few weeks I have had no life, but it wasn’t for nothing. Looks at what I have accomplished!

The first picture is of my travel ad for Beausejour, the second is a poster for the upcoming magazine fair, and the third one is a made up ad for Discreet Boutique for our magazine (Tuck and Tape).

I am really looking forward to not being so busy so I can have more time to write a real blog post and not just post school work. Stay tuned for that. 






What crossed my mind as I do all this work:
1) How am I going to make an ad that makes Beausejour look good?
2) $4.00 for foam core? What a rip. Oh well, at least I didn't spend $20 (Ryan). 
3) I hope these snowmobiles that are going 100 mph don’t crash and hit me. In fact there was a crash not 30 yards from me, and the rider broke his leg. But the crash happened just as they passed me, thank goodness. 
4) This guy in this poster puts most women to shame. The model's name is Jynx and she is amazing and very friendly. Thanks to her for helping out and making our magazine great. 
5) Judy, why do you have rope lying around?
6) “Hey Chuka, can Jenn tie you up and I take pictures?” “Sure.” Great!  I can’t believe I got them to pose for it.
7) I like how CreComms help other CreComms.
8) Now that I am done, I can stop spending my nights in the MacLab drinking Tims. Yeah!


0 comments:

Post a Comment