Wanna go on holiday? Why not check out Beausejour




Today my friends Emily Wessel, John Gaudes, Lindsey Enns, and I went to Beausejour for our travel assignment. It didn't seem like there is a heck of a lot to do in Beausejour. Examples: the museum is only open one month out of the year, if you were staying at the Superior Inn, you would have no pool to swim in, and if you worked at the provincial office in Beausejour, you might not know anything about the town. 

But we discovered the Canadian Power Toboggan Championships and I spoke with the president of the organization (Glen Kaatz) and he was very friendly and helpful. I have yet to write my travel assignment, but I know that it will be based around these races which look amazing. While we were there, the racers were practicing for the weekend competition and I plan to go back to check it out.

Here were the highlights of our travels.

Myself, Emily, Lindsey


A terribly named business


Emily looking adorable


Lindsey and John admiring the sights of Beausejour: the grain elevator (which has genitals drawn on the side)


0 comments:

Post a Comment