One Week





Things that I have learnt and that have crossed my mind the first week I have had sweet little Edgar:

1) He thinks he owns the place. Eddie has developed a strut that only Kanye West's cat could have.
2) Face attack! For seemingly no reason at all, Edgar will stalk you. He will do this by walking really slow towards your face with eyes wide open. He will then lunge at your face then act as though nothing has happened. Very sly. 
3) That he is picky about what he eats. He still won't eat crunchies, only canned food and the meat from my sandwiches. 
4) That he will not be quite unless he is sleeping, eating, or face attacking. 
5) Whatever I am eating, Edgar wants. Even my freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Not my pork chops though. Not even my cat would have eaten those. 
6) Cats like ice cubes in their water too. If Eddie isn't satisfied with the temperature of the water in his dish, he won't think twice about drinking out of my glass.
7) I scrunched up all that paper for you Edgar. Stop chewing on my feet, hands, shoes, scarves, book bag, coat, phone, iPod cord, couch, homework, hair, and my breakfast that I just put down for a second.
8) The easiest way to not get ankle bites is to wear my booty slippers. Thank you Wal-Mart.
9) My kitten is extremely naughty and the only logically explanation I can come up with is that he can only be the spawn of Satan. But I always forgive him because after he does something naughty, he gives me the eyes (see video below).
10) Edgar isn’t all that into cat massage. When she said, “he’ll either like this or he won’t,” I found out he doesn’t. And when I do, he launches into face attack mode.

Stay tuned for my next blog post.
There may be a free kitty ad. If he lives that long. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment